Arizona Trophy Hunter Award
Take ten of the possible 13 different trophy categories recognized by Arizona Wildlife Trophies. Four of the ten must meet the minimum score of Arizona Wildlife Trophies, and the other six must meet the 90% minimum score. (To review these Rules, click here: Minimum Scores)
Rules and Requirements for the Arizona Trophy Hunter Award
- A candidate must take ten animals of the following 13 categories: pronghorn, typical Coues deer, non-typical Coues deer, typical mule deer, non-typical mule deer, typical elk, non-typical elk, desert bighorn sheep, Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep, bison, javelina, black bear, and cougar. The ten animals may be taken with the use of guides and/ or dogs, as governed by the Rules of Fair Chase. (To review these Rules, click here: Rules of Fair Chase)
- Four of the ten entries must meet the minimum score of Arizona Wildlife Trophies at the time of entry. (To review these Rules, click here: Minimum Scores)
- The remaining six entries must be at least 90% of the minimum trophy book score at the time of entry. (To review these Rules, click here: Minimum Scores)
- The Special Awards committee will review each candidate’s application for the Arizona Trophy Hunter Award. Candidates may be asked to verify their entries.
- Upon completion of the requirements for the Arizona Trophy Hunter Award, recipients will receive the award at the annual Arizona Wildlife Trophies awards banquet. Entries must be submitted by May 1.
The entry fee for award applications is $40.
To apply for this award, click here: Special Award Form