Visit the Boone & Crockett website to print a score sheet (except javelina and turkey which is available below)
Click here for a list of Official Trophy Measurers
Click here for a list of minimum scores.
Deadline for entries in the 2019 competition is May 1, 2020
Send all of the following:
- $30.00 Entry Fee. The entry fee can be paid with a check payable to “AWF”
- Current score sheet, signed and dated by the Official Measurer
- Clearly focused photographsof trophy front, right side, and left side of horns or antlers. For skull, include photographs of front, top, right side, and left side. Digital photographs are acceptable, but must be high quality. 3″x4″ or 4″x6″ photos are preferred, either singly or all on a single 8.5″x11″ sheet of glossy photo-grade paper.
- Photo of hunter & animal
- Entry Affidavit or Materials Release Form.The hunter’s signature on the Entry Affidavit must be witnessed by either an Official Measurer or notary public, or it is not acceptable. No Entry Affidavit is required for trophies of unknown origin, picked up, hunter deceased, purchased at flea markets, etc. However a Materials Release Form, signed by the owner, is required for these trophies. The Materials Release Form is on the back of the score sheet.
- Hunter, Guide, and Hunt Information form or Narrative of the history of the trophy.A completed Hunter, Guide, and Hunt information form is required even if the services of a guide were not employed on the hunt. The hunter simply needs to complete the parts of the HGH form that apply to his particular trophy.
- Copy of hunting license/big-game tag/salvage permit used to take or possess the trophy.In lieu of a copy of the original license/tag. A statement from an appropriate Game & Fish Department official certifying that a license (and any required tags) was possessed by the hunter at the time the trophy was taken. If the Game and Fish Department no longer has records at its disposal to verify a license purchase, a written statement, on official letterhead, from game and fish personnel stating the fact that the license information is no longer available is acceptable.
- A narrative is required for trophies of unknown origin, picked up, hunter deceased, purchased at flea markets, etc.The narrative must include pertinent information about how the trophy was acquired, condition of trophy (if found), dates, bills of sale, etc.
Arizona Wildlife Trophies
PO Box 51510
Mesa, AZ 85208